+ Reply to Thread

Thread: QTY Size on print

Client
    Squirrelcart version
    not specified!

QTY Size on print

Hi all,

I am hoping someone can help. When I print an order to do the customization one of the workers has trouble with the font size and requested I make it larger and red on print out to avoid further mistakes. Does anyone know where I can make this change?

Thanks,

Chris

Squirrelcart version
    v3.5.0
    Hi Chris,

When I print an order to do the customization one of the workers has trouble with the font size and requested I make it larger and red on print out to avoid further mistakes. Does anyone know where I can make this change?
    If you still need help with this, please provide more information as to the exact text you are trying to make bigger. If you can provide a screenshot with the area circled it will help.

Client
    Squirrelcart version
    not specified!
    Hi Jamie,

Thank you for replying. this is what the person who is filling the orders had to say. When you go into an order that's what we use for our order tracking too. so as you see below the customer ordered 2 socks - easy to assume 1 cause not standing out. They also use to print and put in the box. I sent the image that he showed. I appreciate your help on this matter.

http://hostanevent.com/scimage2.JPG

Chris

Client
    Squirrelcart version
    not specified!
    Hi Jamie,

Sorry for the delay, I thought I had submitted my response but when I checked back I didn't see it in the thread. Here is a screenshot http://hostanevent.com/scimage2.JPG.

We use that to print and view.

Thanks for your help with this.

Chris

Squirrelcart version
    v3.5.0
    Hi Chris,

We weren't ignoring you. Sorry for the late reply. We have a spam plugin in place to prevent spam account registrations. It also moderates posts that it feels are spam. It moderated posts in this thread, causing them to not appear until I approved them. That moderation feature is now turned off. I didn't see your reply until I discovered this problem today.

Not sure if you still need an answer. When you open an order in the control panel by clicking anywhere on its record row, and then click the "print friendly" button, the text in that view (below) is actually larger than on the prior page:
    example.png

If you still need the text larger, you can try this:

1. Put a copy of the squirrelcart/themes/squirrelcart/order_detail_printable.tpl.php template file into your custom theme folder

2. Open that copy in an editory

3. Find this:
    Code:
    body {
                background-color: #fff;
                background-image: none;
                font: 12px Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif;
            }
    4. Change to:
    Code:
    body * {
                background-color: #fff;
                background-image: none;
                font: 14px Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif;
            }
    Note that there is an asterisk after body and the font size has changed.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information