+ Reply to Thread

Thread: shipping plus local pick-up question

Squirrelcart version
    v4.3.0

shipping plus local pick-up question

I have 200+ items in my store, on those I don't allow pickup, just USPS or UPS shipping. Then I have 5 items that are local pickup only, no shipping (they show no weight in the manager)

So here's the tricky question; I have one product that I want to offer a choice of either shipping or local pickup. I'm not sure how to do that without offering "Local Pickup" as an option for everything in the store. Is it possible I can have two instances of "enabled services" for the shipping parameters?

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Regards,

Tom

Squirrelcart version
    v4.3.0
    I'm still puzzled on this. I'm trying to add free local pickup to just one item, not all items in the store. Can't seem to figure out how to do this. Thanks
    Regards,

Tom

Squirrelcart version
    v3.5.0
    This isn't possible combined with other products. It is possible to offer free pickup if only this one item is in the cart via a shipping rule like this:

example.png

Squirrelcart version
    v4.3.0
    Thanks Jamie, that should work fine for me. I appreciate the help! Incidentally, I'm not able to post a comment to "Duplicate shipment notification emails for same order" - I'm still having some problems with that. Thanks!
    Regards,

Tom

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information