PayFuse is a payment gateway offered by 1st National Merchant Solutions. You can learn more about it here:
PayFuse uses Squirrelcart's Server to Server connection method.
- SSL Certificate
- CURL or fsockopen support
- PayFuse User ID, Password, and Alias (this information is provided via telephone by PayFuse)
Open Squirrelcart's control panel
- Open the Payment Gateways table
- Click on the record row labeled PayFuse
- Enter your PayFuse User ID in the Account Name field
- Enter your PayFuse Password in the Account Password field
- Enter your PayFuse Alias in the Account Transaction Key field
- Choose your transaction type using the Transaction Type field
- Set the Connection Method field to Server to Server
- Check the Enabled field
© 2001-2008 Lighthouse Development. All Rights Reserved.
Copy and Print Shops - please note: this is documentation and may be printed by anyone without violating our copyrights.